Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Winner...and new stuff...

Had a few things delivered from the Brown Guys yesterday.  

The panel and bottom left FQ bundle with the red(ish) and brown(ish) is a new line called "Crisp" by Anni Downs of Hatched & Patched for Henry Glass Fabrics.  

The other FQ Bundles :  The blacks with whites FQ Bundle is called "Stone Villageware Toile" by Renee Nanneman for Andover Fabrics.  The browns and beiges are called "Chestnut Villageware Toile".



Had ordered a few patterns as well:



The winner of the "One Day' was chosen by our grandson, Ty, who spent the night with me.  He chose #53, Yvette of BOM Quilter.  I don't quite know how long it's been, but I've admired Yvette's enthusiasm for quite awhile now.  She gets more accomplished on her weekends than most people do for the entire week.  Yvette, I have emailed you for your address.  If you haven't received it yet, please email me your info.

I didn't get to responding to all the comments yet - but would like to extend a sincere Thank-You for such kind and wonderful thoughts for Bailey.  I truly appreciate all of you.

Happy Sewing.

Hugs.

13 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful fabrics and patterns, will keep you busy all summer.

Debbie

Candace said...

Congratulations to your winner, Cindy! I've been drooling over that fabric, too!
Cheers!

Carrie P. said...

congrats to Yvette! I know she will have a quilt made from that fabric in not time. She is an amazing quilter.

Lesley said...

Love seeing new fabrics...great choices! And who can resist Schnibbles patterns! You're going to have lots of fun!

Barb said...

You certainly have some fun stuff there!!

carla said...

Hi!!!! Love your new goodies!!!! They are all very pretty!!!! Congrats to the winner!!!!

carla said...

Hi!!!! Love your new goodies!!!! They are all very pretty!!!! Congrats to the winner!!!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I love the new pretties! That panel is adorable! have fun. :-)

Needled Mom said...

You're in for some fun sewing!!

Chris said...

Ooo, that Atkinson Designs pattern for the round containers has me intrigued! And I see you've been Schnibbled again!! :-)

Yvette said...

Thank you!!! Please give Ty a big hug from me.

I love your new loot, especially that Farmhouse Threads pattern. I can see that hanging in your house. Chop, Chop!

andsewon said...

Love your new goodies!

Sinta Renee said...

Congratulations to Yvette, the BOM Quilter! Mr. Brown takes good care of you too Cindy! lovely fabrics... and patterns to play with!