Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Christmas in June?

Still working on Christmas and Fall sewing....
It took one FULL bobbin of thread on my Bernina 830 just to cross-hatch these  11 1/2" sq. little quilts

And some time outside for a break with Bailey.  She's allowed to walk 2 miles a day with me now..but with her wound staying covered.

This is the first time I'm posting on Blogger using my iPad.

Happy Wednesday.

Hugs

9 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Your blocks are really pretty. That is a lot of bobbin thread!!

Glad that Bailey is allowed to go out and about now.

Judy said...

Your blocks are beautiful. I love your dog. Just so regal looking.

Darlene said...

Love your little quilts - adorable!

I'm Bailey can get out with you for a bit. I know she's enjoying that.

Stephanie said...

I'm for the cooler weather so why not Christmas in June? Great little log cabins. Yippee for Bailey.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sweet little log cabins! What size are they? I'm sure Bailey was happy to be out with you. :-)

KaHolly said...

Bailey's looking great! And so are those blocks!!

Chris said...

Oh, you're inspiring me to get down and sew. I've been in a lazy mood of late and your post is just the kick I need to get stitchin'! I'm halfway done with a simple runner for the family room coffee table and need to GET IT DONE!

Love everything you've made! Hugs!

Judith Blinkenberg said...

I love your blocks!! Someday I have to make that pattern into a quilt Yes those bobbins are so great! I had the 820 and traded for a 780. My granddaughter quilted a twin quilt with one bobbin.

QuiltSue said...

Your little Christmas quilts are gorgeous.

I'm so glad for you that Bailey is recovering too.