Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

A few more finishes and more...

Appliqu├ęd leaves with machine blanket stitching, simply quilted. Snowmen simply quilted, 15" by 14".  The Fall leaves measures 23" by 13 1/2".  


The next day 3 more completions: the angel has an embroidered North Star, angel halo and little stars ( hard to see), 14" by 16"..  The kitty one is 22" by 17".  The snowman is 14" by 16"...all with simple quilting.


Ready to cut:  not Fall and not Christmas....

Guess you can tell what these will be.

The quilting:


What's going on in your sewing room?   

Happy Sunday.

Hugs





12 comments:

Yvette said...

Love them!

Does it make you feel cooler working on winter projects? Maybe I should try it because this summer heat is killing me. LOL

KaHolly said...

That's a good observation, Yvette!! Although, where I live, it's only about 55 degrees right now! Cindy, you have been a very busy lady. Am just loving your finishes.

WoolenSails said...

Lots of wonderful projects, I want to start christmas soon so I can get a head start and maybe finishing something.

Debbie

Judith Blinkenberg said...

Cindy, you have adorable projects. Can you send some energy my way? Wish I felt like sewing. It is HOT up here in Placerville, CA. Wish I felt like doing anything! No AC.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great projects Cindy! Love the quilting~ placemats? I'm trying to get some tops quilted for my Mom this week. Have a great week!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

You've chosen such cute designs! You are filling up your Christmas box fast! I was so good about doing that and then I fell off the wagon. No sewing taking place here. I am inspired, just not enough time, but I have 2 quilts to bind so I guess that counts!

Gene Black said...

I love the placemats!

Chris said...

You're making me smile! And thanks to you, I got my little coffee table runner done! :-)

Carrie P. said...

you have done a lot.
my sewing room is finally all organized so maybe tomorrow I can start sewing again.

Polly said...

As usual, your projects are just wonderful!! You are a sewing rock-star!!

joan said...

Your work is soooo beautiful as usual. You inspire me to get my Christmas porjects started.

Sinta Renee said...

You are a busy girl Cindy! You have skipped seasons... which is a good thing. I love the Whimsicals little projects.