Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Day of Rest

This has been a very busy week:  not in the sewing department but in the "work-out" department:

Monday...........13. miles..........and weights
Tuesday...........12.5 miles........and weights
Wednesday......15.5 miles........and weights
Thursday..........15.25 miles......and weights
                                                         
FRIDAY with hubby - Buffalo Wild Wings, Mai Tai (maybe more than one) and a movie if I can still make it.  LOL   And, there will be NO walking, jogging or treadmill today - only weights.

And what are your plans today?

Do you remember what a "One Day" is?  (yeap - it's returning - soon!)

Hugs
Cindy


Health Challenge:   Instead of parking as close as you can to a building, park FAR away which forces you to walk to the Entrance.  Guess you'll be walking farther when you exit too, doubling your distance walked. 

8 comments:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Happy Friday Cindy! Wow~ what a week~ you deserve a break today. :-)

joan said...

Oh my.. my head is hanging as low as it can go after seeing your workout! Threadmill 30 minutes a day is as far as I got. And up and down from my sewing chair!Friday is always my cheat night but I think I better be good tonight. You deserve a treat for sure.Enjoy!

Candace said...

Oh my am I impressed, Cindy! Do you do all that on the treadmill? Definitely deserve a day without mileage! Have a great weekend!
Cheers!

Carrie P. said...

Good for you! We will have good weather next week so I hope to walk every day next week. Enjoy your night out with hubby.

Shelley said...

Wow, I don't know how you do it. I need to lose for health reasons and I'm so discouraged! It's stuck to me like superglue!

Little Lady Patchwork said...

Enjoy Cindy!...You deserve it!
Stefanie

Kaaren said...

I remember, Cindy and I can't wait!

You earned your Friday mai tai's with all the exercise. Enjoy!

Chris said...

You go girl!! You're an inspiration!

I had date night with my hubby tonight, just dinner, but we had fun. Know you're having a great night, too. Hugs!