Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Machine Embroidery Blog Hop

As many know, I enjoy doing machine embroidery and I incorporate it into many of my sewing projects.  Hosting a Machine Embroidery Blog Hop is "I Have A Notion"  and is being sponsored by Anita Goodesign who has some wonderful giveaways during the Blog Hop.

Anita Goodesign is well known in the Machine Embroidery world and has wonderful designs.

Schedule for this blog hop that will share tips, tutorials, inspiration and oodles of giveaways:

Mon., March 18th 

Kelly - I Have A Notion
SewCalGal
Tues, March 19th
Cindy - Sew Cindy
Trish - AllThingsCrafty.com
Wed., March 20th
Marjorie's Quilting Bee
Margaret - The Average Quilter
Thurs., March 21st
Rebecca Grace - Cheeky Cognoscenti
Fri., March 22nd
Gene Black - Alabama Artist
SewCalGal
Hope you'll plan on joining us.  

Hugs

8 comments:

SewCalGal said...

I'm sure looking forward to participating in this blog hop with you. Going to be fun.

Really like the format you used. I need to learn to do that. Looks great. Very clean.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I haven't read my Blog roll in forever and am glad that I stopped by. Love anita Goodesign but have to let my subscription go as we need the money for a new baby on the way smiles. Looking forward to the blog hop and hoping it will inspire me to do some creating as pregnancy yuckies have gotten the best of me lately.

Rebecca Grace said...

I'm looking forward to it too, Cindy! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Soggibottom said...

Oh, so many goodies and new blogs for me to look at...
Hi Cindy :-) I'll remember that ref the outside bathroom :-) :-)
lots of love x x x

Carrie P. said...

I don't have an embroidery machine but I will certainly see what you all are doing.

Chris said...

The blog hop sounds fun! And now I'm waiting to hear about your trip!! :-)

Donna said...

Is there another machine embroidery blog hop scheduled in the near future?

Donna
http://threadtreasures.blogspot.com/

scott grin said...

Your blog is great. I would love to talk about this topic whole day..I shared it with my valuable friends. I like the way you are managing , I will be in touchmachine embroidery thread