Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Friday, October 7, 2011

For the Week:

Finishes this week:
The witch is "crookedly" looking out her window. (yes, intentionally)
Hanging in my kitchen.

Log Cabin tabletopper now on DD's kitchen table.

The "next" table topper for DD's kitchen table.


What am I working on now?  DD's long, fitted bodice, spaghetti strap dress.  LOVE making one-of-a-kind garments.

I DID make a BIG order for some HQ boards .....I'm SEW excited.

Happy weekend.

11 comments:

Barb said...

You are one busy lady....like your finishes for the week!

Stray Stitches said...

Darling wall hanging and beautiful table toppers!! Congrats on some wonderful finishes :)

Stephanie said...

Love the wicked witch! Looks like you've have lots to keep you busy. Have a great weekend.

sunny said...

I'm glad you mentioned the witch - I would have missed her. I love all house blocks. Keep on stitchin'!

JustCindy said...

Great finishes! I love the topper with the witch peeking.

Briarside Lane said...

Wonderful! I'm supposed to be in the kitchen... yet here I am on the computer! Love your finishes!
...Karen

SewCalGal said...

What fun. That Turkey really looks amazing {great detail}.

Happy Fall!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Polly said...

As usual, your sewing is exquisite, Miss Cindy Lou Who!! Sew glad you are back!! :-)

Quilt Hollow said...

You've been hugged!!! (and a giggle shared!!)

Carrie P. said...

great projects.
love that turkey runner.

Debi said...

Adorable wall hangings, love the turkey! Hope you are having a good week.