Abraham Lincoln

It's smarter to remain quiet and be thought a fool rather than speak out and leave no doubt.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Giving It a Try

We All Sew has launched a new sewing blog today so I thought I'd try to "launch" myself...LOL I'm also trying Blogger's new interface to type this post. First and foremost - I'd like to say thank you for so many kind and considerate thoughts from so many bloggers when I took sick. Family and friends mean so much and you all are simply the BEST ! Mary of Quilt Hollow was so kind in posting such a thoughtful post. Mary - you're so sweet. Hugs. Uh oh, does this mean I'll be posting again? You bet !! As time permits. I have SO much to share, to show and to read. Please bare with me as I find my way back to the friendly world of blogging. Here's a quilt I finished and gave to DD just yesterday. She put it on our grandson's bed. (now to load a pic since it's been ions since I've done one)
It's actually a quilt from Moda Bake Shop that is a queen but DD liked it's size for Ty's bed. And it wouldn't be complete without a pic of one of Weimers. Here's Lily at DD's house visiting her doggies as I delivered the quilt yesterday.
Hugs and blessings to so many wonderful blogger friends. Sew Cindy NOTE: I see Blogger didn't put spaces between each paragraph as I typed it. I'll be learning...

21 comments:

Carol said...

YIPPEE! You're back! Love the quilt and look at those sweet pups! Oh I'm so happy to see you back!

Becky said...

Sew glad to have you back! Missed you!

Diane H said...

Welcome Home, dear Cindy! Thrilled to hear from you.

Barb said...

Oh...You have been missed...sorry you have been so ill.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

So glad to see you back Cindy! We've really missed you. Hope you are back to feeling well again.

Stephanie said...

Welcome Back! You've been missed. Your sense of humor is always a bright spot in my day. I love the warm and cozy quilt and I'm sure your little one does too.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Cindy! {{hugs}} Welcome back!! I've been out helping hubby with the hedges and just thought I'd rest for a minute and see what is new in blogland~ I'm so happy to see you back! :-))

Janet said...

Nice to have you back, Cindy. I've kept up with you on facebook, but it's nice to have you back blogging. Take care!

Sinta Renee said...

Big hugs to you Cindy! Welcome back to blogville! You have been missed! It's amslo nice to see you are back to sewing! That is a really cute MBS pattern you made for your grandson. I lreally like the little touch to the middle border. Perfect for a little boy.

Kate said...

Welcome back! You were missed! :) And nice fall colors in that quilt.

Sherri said...

SOOO happy to read your post! Welcome back!!! The quilt is wonderful...I'm always looking for ideas for "guy" quilts, and this one is perfect!

sunny said...

Welcome back! You've been so missed. I hope you're feeling much better, but don't overdo it! Hugs!!

VickiB said...

A very warm Welcome Back! Missed you!

Shakerwood said...

Yes, the new blogger can be uhhmmm ... annoying at times. I am still trying to figure out why it does what it does. Maybe I should just give up trying to figure it out and accept it!

Hope to see a lot more of you!

Gene Black said...

Welcome back. Take it as slow as you need to. Your health comes first.

Joyful Quilter said...

Welcome Back! We missed you! Lovely quilt. Let me know how you like the new Blogger, I almost upgraded last night.

Diane said...

So glad you're back, we've missed you! I think we're all still getting used to bloggers new interface. Hugs to you. :)

Sharon said...

Welcome back!

Sharon said...

Welcome back!

Quilt Hollow said...

Woo Hoo!! I was so excited to see that you had a post. :-) You've been on my mind girl! Watch your post box...I'm just sayin.

Carrie P. said...

Cindy, I did not realize you had been sick. I wondered why you weren't blogging.
So glad you are doing well.